Talent mapping for one of the world’s most complex metropolitan transportation networks Our client manages one of the world’s most complex metropolitan transportation networks. They commissioned Research Europe to carry out a global talent mapping project to identify and prequalify potential candidates.
Understanding the make-up of talent in your competitors, your sector or the wider market brings many benefits to you. From identifying the next generation of talent to planning how you can fulfil your growth plans with a recruitment drive.
Research Europe’s team of research consultants blend cross-sector experience, an international outlook and analytical minds to conduct bespoke research-led talent mapping projects.
The benefits of working with a specialist talent mapping firm
Thorough talent mapping is labour intensive and requires careful attention to detail so outsourcing also takes the load of your in-house resource from this task. This leaves them better able to perform their business-as-usual assignments.
Research Europe delivers talent mapping projects globally. We’ll work with you to find exactly the information you are looking for. This can include any or all of the following:
- Names, job titles and reporting lines
- Company structures and organograms
- Profiles of individuals including career history, skills and education
- Contact details
- Analysis of a potential candidate’s suitability for a position or company
- Talent pools of high calibre candidates
- Diversity data, plus analysis and intelligence in support of diversity programmes